Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Note about floggers and some reviews I have received

I have been asked about how well the floggers hold up in play. I designed this flogger to withstand intense sessions. I recently redesigned the handle as well just to make sure everything stays together. On average it takes 4-6 hours to make ONE FLOGGER!! So they are NOT just thrown together. They behave very much like their hide counterparts but many have told mine are in many ways more controllable and the minis have less whip wrap and are heavier because of the concentration of the falls in a smaller area.

I will stand behind my work and if there is a problem I will handle it. I will not do anything however if it is because the toy was misused or abused or if the damage is caused by the person who purchased it.

REFUNDS:  I will refund within 30 days.. After that only credit is given


If you have any questions feel free to contact me at ducttapeflogger@yahoo.com

Here are two reviews I have received

Michelle 
my review: I got my flogger quickly in the mail. It was packaged very well, and when I opened it up I had a free toy with my purchase, that was a nice surprise! It was very well made, and I was wondering how well tape would hold up during a session, it did really well. even with sweat. I was not so sure that duct tape was strong enough, but I was pleasantly surprised. cleaning the toy is easy! that was nice as well. I would purchase again and buy some other sizes! or my fav NFL team!!

Belle 
i wasn't sure what to think about the duct tape flogger thought it would be cool but wasn't sure what to expect. i knew that i would most likely love it but wasn't for sure what to expect. It is definitely very stingy and my Master would go lightly with it and then hit harder. When i would get really relaxed and He could tell He would come in with a harder hit with the flogger and enjoyed it a lot. my honest opinion of the duct tape flogger is that it is something you definitely want to add to your collection of toys. If you enjoy a leather flogger and/or rubber flogger you will love the flogger. We own a leather flogger and i have gotten to feel a rubber flogger before and hope to have one some day. The feeling of the duct tape flogger is between a leather one and a rubber flogger. Definitely this is stingier than the leather to me.

1 comment:

  1. The view from the handle..by Robert

    The floggers Deb makes are unique. They are overbuilt and over engineered. They are NOT mere novelties. They function just fine. With 100 tails, they have some decent mass to them. (Most animal hide floggers have around 30-40 tails.) The sound they make is unique also and is sort of a sharper sound than a flogger made from an animal hide. In a dungeon setting, the sound alone will definitely get noticed by others around you. With the sorter tails compared to an animal flogger, the No Hide floggers are much more controllable which is a plus for newbies as well as those of us who have been around for a while. The tails of the No Hide floggers aren't spongy the way that animal hide is either. While spongy animal hide is nice for warm ups and sensual dragging, when it comes to actually flogging, the No Hide gets the job done.

    Easy clean-up and durability are big pluses too when it comes to No Hide. It is a myth that good toys have to be expensive to function and No Hide makes that point well.

    ReplyDelete